Hair Care Instructions
- Before you wash Royal Cultures hair, gently comb through hair with a wide tooth comb starting at the ends and working your way to the top.
- Shampoo and condition Royal Cultures extensions every 2 weeks with lukewarm water, not hot water.
- Use sulfate free shampoo and quality conditioner,be sure to condition your extension for 30 minutes. The longer you deep condition, the softer and more luxurious it becomes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly to prevent chemical buildups.
- Apply a very small quality moisturizing argon oil and style as usual
- To prevent frizz, do not blow dry your waves and curls! Allow hair to air-dry.
- Keep styling productsto a minimum to prevent weighing down your hair. Avoid applying excessive mouse, gels, oils and hair lotion, as this can weigh hair down.
- For deep curly and soft kinks seal wefts before washing to minimize shedding because of the nature of the texture avoid excessive combing and tugging/pulling of the extensions